Built for and by creative entrepreneurs, Norby provides the widest range of tools, resources, and expertise to upskill digital marketing know-how, explore passions and achieve success - online and offline.
We’re a seed-stage startup, proudly backed by an incredible group of investors:
- Gradient Ventures – Gradient Ventures is Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- Crosslink Capital – Crosslink, founded in 1989, is a premier early-stage venture capital firm.
- Notation – The first dedicated “pre-seed” fund in NYC working with product-obsessed teams in the trenches on day 0:00.
- BBG Ventures – BBG Ventures is an early-stage fund backing big ideas that will reshape the way we live.
- Charge VC – A bespoke pre-seed venture capital firm in Brooklyn, NY.
- Bungalow Capital – A pre-seed venture fund, focused on identifying software that enables new paths to income for individuals.
About The Role
As the Social Media & Content Intern, you’ll work alongside our Growth & Ops team and report directly to the Social Media & Content Marketing Manager to support and develop social media and content marketing tactics that uphold our core brand values and mission, champion our product and users, and increase our opportunities for growth through organic and paid methods.
Collaborate with the Social Media & Content Marketing Manager to execute content creation and management needs to fulfill monthly content calendars and organic growth goals across all social media and marketing channels.
- Channels include but are not limited to: Blog, SMS & Email, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Research and development of creative concepts – e.g. source strategic references or insights from competitors/ other brand-aligned companies
- Research and development of target lists – e.g. source new partner targets for our ambassador/ affiliate program
- Graphic design, scripting/copywriting, and formatting support – e.g. using branded design templates and guidelines to prepare assets for social posting
- Organic engagement on Norby’s social media – e.g. engage, like, and comment with/ on followers, partners, and other brand-aligned accounts
- Experience in content creation, marketing, communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with content/ project management systems such as Coschedule and Notion
- Knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Figma
- Knowledge of customer relationship management tools such as Hubspot
- Knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, podcasts, blogs, and print media
- Knowledge of and passion for all aspects of the Creator Economy
- The ability to stay ahead and aware of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology
- Comfortable with appearing on camera/being the outward-facing presence on our social platforms such as Instagram Reels and TikTok
Compensation & Hours
- $18/hour at 20-25 hours/week
- **Bonus Perk: We regularly drop new limited-edition merch in our shop and working here is the easiest way to cut the line ;)